Mantel Shelf Installation? - mantel shelves ottawa
I have a brick fireplace and a jacket not buy (the full shift) outside of eBay. The fireplace is in impressive condition, but the lady said that, children from the material be removed and discarded Assembly.
What would they go? How can I make a 2x4 and mounted on this point? Is there a special way to hang a fireplace?
2 comments:
Yes, solid 2x4 in the brick Tapcon anchors. Nail the mantel of the 2x4. This is the short answer. However, without knowing what looks like the chimney is probably not the best answer. If I have a building from the ground up, which, as I wanted. If it works, keep the fireplace where you draw a line at the top, you take the tray and measure the difference of the material while the nails and screws used 2x4 Tapcon so. If you need to add security, with screws instead of nails to secure the mantle of 2x4 (s).
We need to see what is intended to give an exact answer, but here are some possibilities.
Would you keep a clamp or stand on the platform? If so, you can in the stone with a masonry drill bit and then use anchors to attach hooks or brackets.
To the platform, without reaching it, and you do not see a place to be screwed into the brick, you can always break a number of holes in the brick and on the shelf. Use epxoy tighten the screws in the brick and then insert the screws into the holes in the platform. (The holes are so clearly in the direction of) the use of epoxy on the screws holding in the brick and put in the holes of the platform stop at the platform.
I have it on my mantle, but I bought a conceptual piece of wood and joints ....
Post a Comment