Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Glass Bead Jewellery Can Anyone Think Of A Name For My Jewellery Company?

Can anyone think of a name for my jewellery company? - glass bead jewellery

I make jewelry, which run most of the glass beads and silver, I am the online sale, but most of the names I came, had already been registered. The original name I used was "Made by Me" to use, but someone already. Any help would be very grateful.

3 comments:

gamer_bo... said...

Name something for the industry in the context, but make sure the domain is still available and register as soon as possible. Even if you do not plan as the online costs only £ 2 or £ 3 pounds sell for the registration to GoDaddy a. com and get it. Co.uk. If the name you came not available, consider a different name, the brand is important, too much right at the beginning and should be good for the future ahead of it.

Possible names.
WWW.BUYMYJEWELLERY.COM

If you decide you need an online presence, let me know that we specialize in helping new businesses to their full potential.

caroline... said...

I have this / these?

Lollipop said...

What about the beauty and utility bills?

It is necessary to think of a pun. Accounts sounds better than glass to in this game. Think of words that are improved or go with 'Pearl' - alliteration / rhyme well. For example:

- Accounts Pretty Betty
- Betty makes accounts
- Pretty Betty Accounts
- Betty Pearl
- Billy Pearl
- Butterfly Beads

Or jokes such as:

- My Account
- Me-accounts
- My Baby Coupon
- Bead Mine

Sit down and write many words attached. For promotional purposes, go for something a little original and cute that you think a magazine can, like the sound.

Post a Comment